Join the Family and Life Ministry! We invite parents, health workers, midwives, teachers, catechists… to serve couples and families in their BEC or parish.
- new and experienced Core Teams of all Mission Parishes
- from April till December 2017
- in Teng-Ab and selected Mission Parishes.
Follow the call of Pope Francis and help in your special way families, so that they may grow. Serve as Couple Formator, Pro-Life Advocate or Family Companion. Get inspired by other volunteers from our vicariate. Our speakers will be:
- a team from Sr. Mary John Mananza OSB from the Institute for Women Studies Manila (husband wife relationship)
- a couple from the Family and Life Apostolate of Baguio (pre cana)
- a team from PCC national level (Pastoral Care for Children)
- a team from PREDA Olongapo (children and women rights)
- an expert on counseling
NEXT TRAINING: April 7-9 in Teng-Ab a module on husband wife relationship with a team from Sr. Mary John Mananza OSB from the Institute for Women Studies
We will keept you updated on this blog and via your parish priest. For further questions contact the Family and Life Office in Teng-Ab.